blog design

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Eyeko Cream- The original glow cream

Eyeko Cream- Claims to be a 3 in 1 cream, highlighter Moisturiser and eye cream all in one. I must admit I wasn't impressed with this cream, although I may have been expecting too much of a  miracle I don't know! Once applied it did give a shimmer and highlight to the whole face which I think sometimes  isn't a very good thing. I did begin to look like a three year old who had been playing with a pot of glitter. This personally is not a product for me, as I suffer from the odd blemish and not flawless skin. The cream just showed this up even more. Perhaps used as a highlighter on certain areas but certainly not all over the face. I would give this 4/10.












Love Amanda Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx