blog design

Friday 18 March 2011

Fashion- O.O.T.D

Outfit of the day- Casual Uni day


This is my outfit today for a morning at University :) 


New look khaki military jacket
Ready to go!
 I love the smartness of this jacket but it still being on trend!
Stripe cropped jumper-New Look
Grey vest-River Island
Flared Jeans- River Island


I love this lace and stud detail on this jumper!
 I love lace detailing and studs on clothes! Jazz's this jumper up! Without it I think it would be quite boring!
Kick Flare Jeans and satin and velvet bow flats
 Kick flare Jeans this are my new love! I have wide hips and thighs so these kick flares balance me out perfectly!
Velvet bow detail on my shoes!
 I love wearing flat shoes because I like to be comfy at uni and with being 5ft 7in I like to leave the 3 or 4 inch heels to nights out or special occasions because I am rather tall with them on!!
Simple make up, simple hair and specs!
 I like to alternate with my glasses and contact lenses, but mainly it depends on how much time I have in the morning!
My turquoise ring

without my specs :)
A lot of people say I look completely different with glasses than I do without what do you think?


Love Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx