blog design

Monday 11 April 2011

New Cute MAC collection!

Just spotted the new MAC 'Quite Cute' Collection and it is just that... CUTE! Although I think VERY cute!

I must admit I am a lover of pinks and pastels and this collection covers just that, lots of gorgeous pastel colours greens, liilacs, and pinks etc LOVE IT! Perfect for Spring/Summer

Hopefully I will be able to save some poor student pennies and buy a few things from the collection! If I do I will be sure to let you know!

girlboy
Photo credit MAC Website
This is one of my favourite looks from the collection, statement bright pink lips (Candy Yum yum) with the 'Quite Cute' eyeshadow quad colour of 'Goody goody gum drop' which is a very pale pink.

Check out the full collection at the MAC website 

I'm sure you will love it as much as I do!

Have you bought anything from the collection? What do you think?



Lots of Love

Amanda
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx