blog design

Friday 3 June 2011

Colour Club Nail polish- Worth the Risque

Colour Club Nail Polish in Worth the Risque is a kind of holographic nail polish.







I searched for this after seeing the gorgeous GOSH  version on a few blog's .


Obviously I am kinda late to the game on this one as it has been discontinued and is on Ebay from starting prices of £15!!!


Well I am not for spending that much on one nail polish, so off I went in search of a dupe.


And I found Colour Club.


I bought this online too, from Ebay and it looked perfect.




It is gorgeous when the light catches it in the right places but when it doesn't it was kind of a let down really, just a normal silver coloured nail polish, I must say I was a little disappointed! :(


But like I say when the light catches it is gorgeous I hope you are able to see this in the pictures.













I would give this 5/10 it wouldn't be a regular nail polish as I got rather bored with it after two days!


Not enough 'WOW' for me i'm afraid. :(


Love Amanda 
 xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx