blog design

Sunday 26 June 2011

Topshop recent purchases....

I did quite a big order online at Topshop recently but I haven't bought anything from Topshop for a while so I was quite pleased!


I usually try to think about purchases online before I actually buy them as oh too often I have bought something and thought what am I going to wear that with?!

So a bought a pretty casual outfit and a gorgeous pretty tea dress....

CASUAL OUTFIT

Knitted dark rose tape style kimono cardigan £40
Cream basic scallop vest £15



Black basic ankle leggings £12
white leopard print heart tank top £20



I thought these would make a perfect casual outfits for a uni day or a days shopping!

And the tea dress...
Vintage spot rose dress £46



This dress is gorgeous and in a silk like material, floaty perfect for a warm day and  gorgeous print!



The kimono cardi is a slouchy fit and is lovely and snuggly
The scallop vest is rather see through! But will be ok for a holiday outfit or a summers day, if we get any that is!


What do you think?





Love Amanda xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx