blog design

Friday 22 July 2011

Another (willing) victim of the Glossy box craze!





First of all I would like to say a big hello and welcome to my new followers!

Helloooo!!! and thank you so much for following! Its is lovely to know that you love my blog enough to follow it! And also that I have readers and I'm not just rambling to myself!! So a warm to you welcome all!






And on to the Glossy Box... this is the current sweeping craze that is taking the beauty blogging world by storm!

I have just received mine and unpacked and have to say it's not bad! 

I received:

Ciate nail enamel in mojito (lime green) not sure about this right now!
Illamasqua powered metal in Ether. So pleased to have an illamasqua product
Orla Kiely perfume sample
Ultra sun Face 30
Weleda pomegranate regenerating body oil


All in all a good box of goodies, especially for £10!!

I am going to do a full review of the box and will post it as soon as I can! with full pictures etc!



Have you been Glossy Boxed?


Lots of love

Amanda 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx