blog design

Wednesday 6 July 2011

ELF Liner and Shadow stick- Purple,Green and Black


I bought these a while ago but wanted to give them a good test before I wrote a review on them.

Both shadow and liner are very soft, creamy products which glide onto the eye. This however does cause the liner to smudge fairly easily, so if your looking for a liner with staying power this may not be the one for you.

The purple also stains the lid a little if you wear it alone. It leaves a quite pinky colour where the liner has been applied and so makes the eye look quite sore! Even if it isn't ! Not a good look to be honest!




GREEN/MOSS






BLACK/SMOKE





PURPLE/PLUM





As you can see from the 'purple' liner it is not purple at all! I would say it is more a mauve colour than a purple, but it does still compliment the plum liner.



OVERALL

I must say I was rather disappointed with these products although for the price, I don't feel as cheated as I would if I had spent a lot more on the liners. I would recommend them if you like playing with colours and wearing alternate colours often as the price makes it still affordable to buy 2 or 3!

PRODUCT

ELF Studio Eyeliner and Shadow Stick in Black/Smoke, Purple/Plum and Green/Moss.

PRICE £3.50 each (although I bought them with a promotion for £1 each)

WHERE CAN YOU BUY IT?

www.eyeslipsface.co.uk  >Studio> Eyes> Eyeliner and shadow sticks

SCORE:6/10


Have you tried the ELF shadow sticks? What did you think?


Lots of Love

Amanda
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx