blog design

Friday 15 July 2011

F.O.T.N- Barbie Lips

This is a typical way that I will wear my make up on a night out. I love the drama of false lashes and generally anything goes when it comes to my evening make up I will often be quite random with make up that I put together.


These pictures were taken at the end of the evening (because I forgot to take them at the beginning oops!)


But I do think however that it shows the longevity of the make up even after a few hours out for an evening.


Apart from as you will see one of my lashes is coming off! eeek!!! This annoys me every time I go out and I think I will have to invest in some better glue as at the moment I always use the lil tubes that come with the lashes! I am sure you will see it but just for you I will give it the hoop of horror!!!





Products:
Maxfactor lasting finish foundation
Maxfactor facefinity compact powder
Asda George Blush in number 4 'cheeky'
ELF everyday basics palette for brows using Sigma angled brush.
Sleek storm eye palette number's 2, 5 and 6. (To see colours that correspond with these numbers please visit my Sleek palette review HERE )
Barry M liquid eyeliner in number 1 Black
Eyelure Girls Aloud 'Sarah' lashes
Collection 2000 lasting colour lipstick in number 6 bubblegum. (For review please click here)




What do you think of my face of the evening?


Do you have a similar look?


Please comment in the box below I would love to know you thoughts!




Lots of Love


Amanda


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx