blog design

Sunday 3 July 2011

My Dream Beauty lust's.....

Having the budget of a student has draw backs often and it can get.. well pretty annoying.

There are so many beauty products that I would love to indulge in but when I have my sensible head on, I know there are more important things I have to pay for. 

Although sometimes I do give in to temptation and as this is only a rare occurrence my list of lusts tends to be very long!

I thought I would share with you my list and see what you think?

Do you have any of the items and would recommend them? Or you have tried them and didn't like them?

There are many items to list, which i won't bore you with but heres a selection of my favourite few ...


MY BEAUTY LUSTS



What do you think? Do you have the same beauty wishes?


Lots of Love

Amanda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx