blog design

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in #52

I have seen this foundation around for a while and thought it may be a light coverage and so have never looked into it further, although my friend recently tried it and loved it! So I thought I would give it a go!





I would say the foundation is a light to medium coverage and smells gorgeous!

It is obviously a 'healthy mix' of  Apricot for radiance, Melon for hydration, Apple antioxidants and Ginger for Energy. It makes me wonder why we are putting anything other than these ingredients on our skin!

The smell reflects the ingredients, very fruity!  It glides on very smoothly, although the scent does disappear after pro longed wear.

It wears fairly evenly and it leaves a very dewy finish so if you are after a matte foundation I would say this is probably not for you, although I just matte it down with powder and it seems to do the trick! As I do like an in between!









I do think that mind over matter has a lot to do with this foundation as you feel good wearing it! It isn't heavy and with all the yummy ingredients you feel like you are actually helping your skin out rather than covering it with a mask everyday.

I would recommend this foundation if you are happy with a light to medium coverage with a dewy finish to the skin.

The colour range with the foundation is also great for me as I have yellow undertones to my skin! I am using shade 52.




I am thinking of buying a shade either side of 52 too, for my more paler/tanned days!


Colour: #52
Smell: Fruit
Packaging: Plastic pump bottle
Price:£9.99

Do you have this foundation?

What do you think?

Lots of Love 

Amanda
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx