blog design

Monday 31 October 2011

OOTE- 23 in Groovy wonderland!

Saturday night  I spent my night in Groovy Wonderland of Tiger Tiger in Manchester!

It was my birthday on Tuesday and as a night out with friends I wanted to do something different so we ended up having a 70s and 80s night!

We paid to reserve seating in Tiger Tiger although the snag is the seating area is only yours exclusively until 10pm and when your nights out usually don't start until then it was a bit of a push to get everyone out on time!

So a little disappointed but still a fun night! 

I wanted to share a few pictures with you and of course I will detail outfits and make up... if you are interested :)

My blue dress is from Missguided and was a recent purchase so should still be on their website if you would like it!

My shoes are gold glitter and are from New Look and are lovely and sparkly, this was my glimmer of 70's boogie wonderland attire! :)

My make up- 
Foundation Rimmel match perfection in Ivory
Collection 2000 Matte perfection finishing powder
Rimmel Bronzer
Sleek Makeup blusher in coral
Eyelure Nadine Lashes
Sleek palette base gold, socket line navy blue, highlight electric blue.
ELF gel liner in black
George Highlighter on cheek bones
Natural collection nude lipstick
ELF lip liner in nude





lots of love

Amanda
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx