blog design

Thursday 13 October 2011

Sleek Make up Pout Polish-Peach Perfection

I love Sleek make up and couldn't wait to try this new pout polish. I regularly enjoy wearing a nude lip so this colour was perfect.

The pout polish is a lovely consistency and glides on to the lips, it feels incredibly nourishing whilst on the lips. It leaves a subtle hint of colour. There are other fantastic colours in the range as well as fruity pop colours such as hot pink and purples which I am excited to try!

I have given the pout polish a good testing, using it everyday for at least 5 weeks and the product has hardly gone down! Love that it is lasting so long and the price is just fantastic!

Love this product, I bought mine at Superdrug for £4.30












Lots of love


Amanda
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx