blog design

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Sleek Sunset eyeshadow palette

PRODUCT: Sleek Sunset eye shadow palette
COLOUR: Shimmer sunset colours
PRICE: £6.49

I can't mention enough how much I love Sleek makeup, although thinking about it maybe I mention it in every single post that I write containing Sleek makeup! :) so here goes another...

Their products are such good quality and for the price it is amazing!!

So on to the palette, this is the second sleek palette that I own and they really are so versatile and allow you to create so many different looks from the one palette it is great!






LEFT SIDE 

RIGHT SIDE




 Colours are swatched in order from the palette starting at the left side moving along and down to the left side.



There will be blog post's to follow this one containing looks I create with this palette.




Thank you for reading folks!


Much love




Amanda xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx