blog design

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Barry M Nail Paint Haul

I love Barry M Nail Paints as many other bloggers do!

I have lots of different colours, so I am always looking out for a new one colour to add to my collection!

I have grouped together here a few of my Barry M nail paints that I have not yet blogged about, all here in the one post for your convenience! :)

from left to right:

264-pink iridescent
305-pink flamingo
279-bright pink
312-indigo
293-grey





This is a gorgeous Blue almost a violet/blue colour.

The pink iridescent is great as a top coat although with a few coats can be gorgeous looking on its own!

I love my pink polishes and these are two of my favs! Pink flamingo being a coral coloured pink and bright pink a more Barbie pink colour.

As always the consistency of Barry M nail paints are always good and the price is even better at £2.99!

Here are some pictures and swatches of the beautiful colours...






















Happy Holidays everyone!


Lots of love



Amanda
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx