blog design

Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas Blogger World......

This is my first Christmas as a blogger!

Dreams of Beauty has been active since February 2011 and so in a couple of months it will be 1 years old!

I must say beginning a blog is so much harder than you could ever imagine, setting it up and getting it just right, and sometimes you do feel like you are talking to nobody!

I really do appreciate every single person who takes time out of their day to read some of my rambles, I do hope you find them useful!

I love blogging now and can't imagine not doing, it is always in your stream of thoughts whilst in Boots or at a make up counter.. thinking hmmm I'll blog about this. I don't get paid for writing my blog, I just enjoy writing it as a hobby! I am studying for a degree in English and I am a fashion and beauty obsessive, so what could be a better outlet!

Look out for D.O.B 1st birthday celebrations throughout February! Including give-away's and more!


I want to wish all of my readers, followers and non followers a Happy, Magical Christmas and a Prosperous and healthy New Year!


Lots of Love as always


Amanda


MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM MANCHESTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx