blog design

Wednesday 14 December 2011

November Glossy Box....

This is very late I'm afraid but nevertheless here it is!.....

Hmm another disappointing month I'm afraid, I am still continuing with the thought of cancelling after the December box, for some reason I am hoping the December box will be full of lovely surprises and restore my faith in the Glossy Box.

The problem is now there is so many of these beauty boxes to chose from I can really see people not bothering with any of them as it is just so much hassle to choose just one!

This month again I received 6 'luxury' products although to be honest over the past however many months the 'luxury' products have been... well.. not luxury. Bath salts to me are really not a luxury product I am afraid.

I also seem to receive the most strangest selection of products considering the questionnaire I completed at the beginning, I really think this needs updating. Every month I do seem to have GB envy of other bloggers!


What I received:

ARBONNE - FC5 ULTRA HYDRATING HAND CRÈME



MONU - RECOVERY BALM



NAIL ROCK - DESIGNER NAIL WRAPS





DEAD SEA SPA MAGIK - DEAD SEA BATH SALTS



SERGE LUTENS - VITRIOL D’OEILLET




SERGE LUTENS - L’EAU SERGE LUTENS








I was excited to receive the nail wraps as I had been looking at them in this exact design. The design is great but applying the wraps is just annoying resulting in me just preferring to paint my nails! Really difficult to do yourself and you need the patience of a saint! 

Hand cream to me is hand cream  obviously the thicker the better but this one was a little runny so not my cup of tea, but handy to have around the house as I am obsessed with moisturising my hands! 

Both perfume samples were beautiful but I would have preferred to receive a sample of the new Illamasqua scent that people received but then you cant win them all I suppose! :) 

There isn't much to say about the bath salts really? They are bath salts after all, not something I would use at all really!

I found the recovery balm to be a strange product, I used a tiny bit of this on my brow area after having them waxed and it seemed to sooth it a little, although unless you have inflamed skin a lot, which I don't, I can't see how this would be much use. If I have any skin area inflamed I much prefer to use a medicated/antiseptic cream to make sure it heals well.

A brief review I will admit but honestly the November box really doesn't deserve anything more! I should be receiving my December box in the next few days so lets hope that one gets me smiling! :)


How are you getting on with your monthly Glossy Boxes?




Lots of love

Amanda

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx