blog design

Tuesday 10 January 2012

My favourite bloggers of 2011...









As well as writing my own blog posts I love reading others. Many give me inspiration for my own posts and/or introduce me to a fab product to try out. There are a few main bloggers that I look out for on my reading list when I log in and I thought it would be a nice idea to give them some recognition for, in my eyes being a fab blogger....

Sinead at Dainty Dolly Mix- visit HERE

Khila at Miss Budget Beauty- visit HERE

Imogen at Bubble Dreams...- visit HERE

Kandee Johnson at KandeeJ.com- visit HERE

Sam and Nic at Pixiwoo- visit HERE


Of course there are many many more fabulous blogs but these are just a handful of them that  I regularly read and most importantly they post regularly! Go on... go and visit them! You won't regret it!


Love all these fab bloggers! Do you have a list?


Lots of love

Amanda 


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx