blog design

Wednesday 4 January 2012

That weighty issue...

After all the Christmas indulgence don't we all begin to think that we must do something about it?

I have been following the Weight Watchers plan for a while now and my journey has been up and down to say the least! I combine my sensible eating with exercise, mainly walking.

Over Christmas I refuse to diet, I just don't see the point! Its family time and eating time!

So now its all over and I gained 3lb over the festive period!! Not bad, although still disappointing!

I've decided to kick start my weight loss again by getting a good and most importantly fun exercise regime in place. I really do recommend the Weight Watchers plan if you are thinking about losing weight, its an easy and excellent way of losing weight safely. The best thing about the plan is that it changes the way you think about food and eventually you do (honestly!) prefer and choose the healthier option of food choices!


So my new fun exercise routine, I shall let you know how I get on! I am going to start ice skating , swimming and walking. All once a week for 1.5 to 2 hours :) What do you think? I'm quite looking forward to it really! I love ice skating and look at all those trim bums n tums on Dancing on Ice! Good for toning I am thinking! Which is my main aim!



How about my lovely followers? Are you thinking of a new plan of action for a healthier new year?


Lots of love


Amanda
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx