blog design

Saturday 7 April 2012

Getting Shirty... OOTD

What a lovely bit of sunshine we have been having lately.... and then snow.
Last week here up north it was scorching hot.... next minute we have snow, very very strange weather. Therefore very testing fashion wise! This outfit of the day was one of the warmer days and a smart casual outfit for a uni day. I would of happily worn this outfit out to a beer garden or something and dressed it up slightly with some wedges.

Shirt is H&M
Orange vest underneath is New Look
Grey Jeggings are Primark
Necklace is Freedom @Topshop
Shoes are ever faithful ASOS!
My hair I created the curls with my GHD Straightening irons
My glasses are Missoni at Specsavers
And my beautiful jewelled phone cover is from Ebay!

(I think that is everything!)

And so on to the Piccies!!!....







Lots of Love


Amanda

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx