blog design

Thursday 10 May 2012

Bourjois Mineral Radiance powder in 02 Vanille

I use this product as my setting powder after foundation. The product is really strongly scented which may put some people of but I don't mind it too much.


Lovely finishing product, doesn't quite match bourjois foundation of the same shade (vanille) I found this slightly more orangey. But I found I could easily overcome this by only using a light dusting of it to matte the foundation down a little.


Filled with radiance boosting particles for brighter looking skin.


Bourjois says:




Mineral Radiance, developed with unique hot-pressed technology
Thanks to our unique hot pressed technology, its texture is as fine and lightweight as that of a loose powder. It softly glides on the skin to reveal the natural glow of your complexion and provides a matte, even and natural finish.

Benefits for the skin
Its non-drying formula lets the skin breathe, and contains anti-oxidant vitamin E to take care of your skin.









Lots of Love


Amanda


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx