blog design

Thursday 7 June 2012

Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation in 52 Vanille

I am amongst many beauty bloggers who adore Bourjois Healthy mix foundation. If you haven't tried the Health Mix foundation go for it! You can see my review on Healthy Mix HERE... But before you go... have a read of this foundation review!




Unlike Healthy Mix foundation the New Flower perfection is a medium to full coverage foundation. Depending on the day and how my skin looks I adjust what foundation I use each day depending on what level of coverage I would like. Therefore having Bourjois Healthy for a lighter coverage and Bourjois Flower Perfection for heavier coverage in my kit I can't go wrong!


I am shade 52 in both foundations which I love because all too often I have bought another foundation by the same brand in the same colour I have previously bought, yet they are completely different colours!













Lovely packaging easy to use, the sponge applicator that comes in the lid of the product is pretty useless but don't let that turn you off the product. Pump action bottle. Gorgeous foundation easily blendable and great medium to full coverage.




 What do you think?


Love Amanda


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx