blog design

Friday 2 November 2012

Bonfire night fashion....

I really love bonfire night and love getting wrapped up even more.

So here is my take on bonfire night fashion and how I would keep super snuggly!!


I always manage to keep my torso warm yet always have cold legs! So the last few years I have resorted to leggings under my jeans! Yes I know not very sexy but nevertheless I have warm legs!

I also always layer up on top too. A cool t-shirt, a cute jumper followed by a chunky knit scarf.

THE most important fashion accessory of course is the coat as this is usually the main item of clothing people will see. I have had my eye on a gorgeous Zara coat for a while now (below) but it is out of stock at the moment so I am keeping my eye out for when it becomes available! This would be a perfect winter warming coat with the fur detailing I cannot wait to purchase!



Of course it is also important to have appropriate footwear as often at this time of year organised displays are in muddy fields, a place where you really don't want to wear your best shoes! I often wear a cheap pair of snow boots or wellies as they are easy to clean and if they do end up getting ruined, the cheap price makes it not much of a big deal if they end up in the bin!

I also usually wear a cute hat and gloves making sure im super snuggly and warm.







Most of all bonfire night is a perfect night to have fun spend time with friends and family but most of all to be safe.


Have a fab bonfire night everyone, be safe and have fun!



Love


Amanda

xxx

pictures credit zara.com, google.co.uk/images

1 comment:

  1. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular accredited online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Buy Jpdol Tablets
    Buy Alko 1 Tablet
    Buy Klonopin USA
    Galenika Bensedin 10mg
    Buy Diazepam USA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments :) i love reading them all xxx